"A quality product results from a comprehensive program strategy, effective project management, continual team and customer communication, and process driven execution by every member of the team."
Michael G. Gaffney, a six sigma green belt and the 2007 Federal Aviation Administration "National Flight Instructor of the Year", has been providing technical training development and leadership, business analysis, program and project management, operational process consulting and technical documentation services to the aviation and software engineering industry for over 30 years. He is a recognized leader in technical training and documentation solutions for both the private industry and the FAA. He has been a technology leader in project management and advanced business software development solutions since 1985.The G1000 and Avidyne Entegra software series authored by Mr. Gaffney and distributed by ASA are the training standard in general aviation electronic cockpit technology training around the world!
FAA Approved Cockpit Automation Software by Michael Gaffney !
Publications and Reprints
Note: Please contact Flightlogics for copies of presentations. We can be reached at email@example.com
. We can design a complete program for your company's technical development or training program needs.
- Aviation operations assessment and performance optimization
- Innovative and reliable consulting solutions for training and technical programs
- Logistics and Supply Chain Optimization and Program Management
- Business operational optimization
- Business architecture analysis and design
- Program and project management
- Custom training solutions
- Custom presentation and proposal support
- Custom technical documentation and OEM training documents and manuals
- Short-term and long-term assistance
- Business development services
- Ongoing technology management and support
International references available.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for a call to discuss your project or question!